- Seminars, conferences and annual general meetings
- Theme parties
- Children’s parties
- Corporate dinners and cocktails
- Corporate merger events
- Celebrity auctions and raffles
- Cultural events in museums, theatres, concert halls,
sports stadiums, etc.
- Sporting events
- Fundraising galas
- Customized city tours with special VIP arrangements
- Press conferences
- New product launches
- Opening of stores, restaurants, buildings, etc.
- Promotional contests
Organised two back-to-back events, each for 1300 guests of an American financial services corporation, including elaborate decor, headline entertainment and extensive menus and each presenting complex logistical challenges. One of these events won the top Special Events Gala Award for Best Corporate Event.
- Directed all social events for 1,000 members of
Young Presidents' Organization (YPO) on a week-long
Baltic cruise, including organizing theme evenings
with elaborate decor, hiring and directing more than
75 entertainers from around the world, planning games
for children aged 10-15, and coordinating activities
in the many public rooms on board.
- Organised a five-day luxury classic car tour across Quebec, including arrival and hotel arrangements, exclusive excursions, catered and restaurant meals, baggage transfers, gifts and transportation.
- Conceived and organized The Daffodil Ball benefiting the Canadian Cancer Society, the most successful cancer-related fundraiser in Canada. For 26 consecutive years, raised a total of $35.2 million net and organized all aspects of the event, including soliciting corporate sponsorship, decor, menu, entertainment, door prizes, raffle, auction, graphic design, website, recruiting and directing more than 250 volunteers, media relations and budget control.
- Planned varied entertainment for the three-day opening celebration of the Premium Outlets mall in Mirabel, Quebec.
- Organized the Bank of Montreal's sponsorship of
the Montreal Symphony Orchestra European Tour, including
events for major bank clients and senior personnel
in London, Paris, Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Zurich.
- For a 12-month period, directed public relations
for the mega-production of Verdi's opera Aïda at Montreal's Olympic Stadium, including advertising,
sponsorship, media relations and numerous promotional
activities with travel organizations, record
department stores, shopping malls and municipal
authorities. Organized and promoted post-performance
gala receptions for 1000 attendees.
- Organized a visit to Montreal for executives of
a US-based mutual fund, including business meetings,
excursions with private guides to museums and other
cultural institutions, concerts, sporting events,
dinners in private rooms of restaurants, excursions
to the countryside and shopping.
- In the hey-day of disco, conceived and organized
theme parties for Régine’s
club in Montreal, as well as events
in London, New York and Marbella.